Sunday, January 18, 2009


Is it just me or is there something terribly wrong in Minnesota? Well, I know Mike Ramirez sees it!

Do you remember the first "kick-off" function of the John Kerry campaign? Al Franken was the de facto "voice" of the Democratic Party in NY's Central Park. He grabbed the mic and started the chant, "F___George Bush, F___George Bush....(on and on)" There cemented in stone was Al, the Democratic Party, and John Kerry's first effort at creating a dialogue that the American people could take part in... send shivers down your back, huh? This is this platform for change that Reid, Pelosi and Obama have stacked their claim...

And now, this joke of a human being (Mr. Smalley) might be a United States Senator. Is it too late to take this country back? I don't think so! I am a resister, a naysayer, a gad-fly! Join me and the legends that will emerge!